We know that it takes a lot to organize a conference or an event. It is our commitment to make your job easier and provide outstanding results. Please contact us directly so we can understand your unique situation and create a plan to deliver value to your audiences.
To Book Nancy:
Please contact Nancy’s office at 1-877-220-9633 or click here to send an email.
Step 1: Let us understand your needs:
In order to maximize the value from Nancy as your keynote speaker, once you book with us, we want to know more about your event and your audience. We will send you our questionnaire so we can ensure we deliver results tailored for your audience.
Step 2: Advertising your event
We are pleased to customize keynote descriptions and other promotional material. Here is a start to get you going. Let us know what else you require. Please contact us for any editing of the following material.
• Click a photo below to bring up a high resolution jpeg version.
Then, to download, right click on the large image and choose 'Save image as'.
Step 3: Our agreement
Once we agree that Nancy is a good fit for your event, we will formalize our agreement with a contract. It will include deliverables, venue set up, dates, travel arrangements, fees and expenses. We prefer to deal with each individual client on these matters.
Step 4: At the event
In order to make it easy for Nancy to be introduced, click here to download or print Nancy’s Introduction.
• Please contact Nancy’s office to discuss the room set up.
• Please ensure the availability of an A/V person and sound check 30 minutes before Nancy’s presentation (or 30 minutes before your presentations in general if there is less than a 15-minute turnaround time between presentations).
• Depending on the presentation, if needed, Nancy will bring her own laptop (Mac), slide remote, and a Mac adapter cord for any PowerPoint presentations (LCD Projector not provided).
• Cordless lavaliere microphone or ear headset is required for audience sizes that are more than 40 people.
• If presentations are used, please set up the A/V screen on either side of center. Please do not set up screen in the middle of the stage if possible. If there is a challenge here, please call our office at 1-877-220-9633 to discuss.
• Have one small table for LCD Projector and computer.
COPYRIGHT © 2014 NEXT LEVEL LEADERSHIP INC.